September 19, 2017
9am – 5pm
University of Maryland
Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research
9600 Gudelsky Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
You have 2 options...
> Option #1: attend the full day workshop
• FULL - please join us for the morning lectures, see Option #2
• Sign up for a free NMRbox account
• Register for this workshop
• Limited to 20 participants
• Must bring your own computer
> Option #2: attend ONLY the morning lectures, NOT the afternoon tutorials
• You do not need an NMRbox account to attend...
... but why wouldn't you want free access to 100+ software packages?
• Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
If you are attending the afternoon tutorials, please...
- Bring a laptop (required).
- Install RealVNC on your laptop as instructed in your welcome email (required).
- Bring a 3-button mouse (highly recommended).
If you are attending the morning lectures, there are no required prerequisites.
> Morning Session - Lectures
Introduction to NMRbox workshop
NUS Reconstruction with NMRPipe
Introduction to spectral reconstruction methods