CONNJUR Spectrum Translator
CONNJUR_ST is a free, extensible, and open source application for NMR File Spectral Format Conversion.
Benefits of the Spectrum Translator
- Uniform syntax for all conversions.
- Supports generic source file format.
- Dimension ordering can be directly specified.
- Optional logging of each FID read/write event.
- Supports ASCII data exportation.
- ALL binary conversions can be reversed (i.e. conversions are bidirectional).
- Comprehensive use of Meta Data minimizes (often eliminates) need for configuration.
- Easily Configurable via XML or command line options.
- Can easily be run in batch mode.
- Cross platform (runs on Windows, *NIX, OS-X).
- Active and direct developer support available.
- Tested daily against ALL supported file formats.
- Open source
- Can be embedded as a library
- Supports a file streaming API as well as file-to-file based conversion.
- Easily extensible - Extension only requires identifying metadata and file layout; does not requiring writing code to tranverse fid data portion of file(s).
- Supports semantic conversions; additional conversions can be added with about 150 lines of code in a single file.
- Reasonable performance and response time.
- Support for frequency data.